Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scrappy Me...

/>
Photobucket
I am not yet ready to fill up my blog, in fact this blog was created so that I can easily post comments to the other bloggers with no intention of posting my own. But since Odette had given me this award then I felt compelled to accept and response to the rule it contents. Odette, you got me..I don't normally fill up spaces anywhere describing my self but here I am...

10 Honest Scraps About me:

1. I have a good appetite when it comes to sea food especially raw fish and shells..hhhmmm.
2. I still have the habit of sitting on the floor comfortably in my froggy legs (M) position to which my Mom had tried to correct when I was a kid but the
stick that used to hit my bottom had no effect at all.
3. I am very sentimental, I don't throw or give away my favorite stuff, you can imagine my garbage collection 'til this moment.
4. I am a kitchen and washroom clean freak. When I check-in to hotels, i
check the washroom first.
5. I make decision without thinking carefully and then regret for so long.
6. I enjoy the company of old people rather than my age level.
7. I hate goodbyes even to new found friends,wish I can keep them all
forever.
8. I love old classical movies and music, especially the 50's.
9.I easily believe in make up stories and jokes to be true if someone tells
me with a serious expression.
10. I would faint if I touch a new born hairless animals, especially the baldy
hamsters and birds. hairless baby mouse? I'll die!!

and so on and so on...but I need only ten to write.

12 comments:

  1. Finally!!!!
    i was just writing a response in your comment to my page, hahaha!
    i was pleasantly happy whem i saw your page on top of my list with a new article. see, it wasnt that hard at all, no?
    hey i too love to sit squatting. it comes with having grown up in manarra where chairs arent the fad - we sit on the floor!
    hahaha, afraid of baby mice! such a tiny creature can't harm!
    ok this is just the start...hope to see more post here. you already got a following!!!
    warm hugs,
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odette, what have you done? ha ha ha, you made me to start writing here. Muchas Gracias, Boysie is about to plant sweet potatoes in here. It's almost 5 in the morning
    i have few hours left to sleep.
    See yah and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! Welcome to blog land, So happy you have joined us!!
    Love Trace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the warm welcome Trace. It's much easier for me to read your blogs and post comments rather than writing my own. you guys are truly fantastic bloggers can shift to different direction and the ideas flows like a river. I don't really know if I can make this since I am not that articulate..what the heck, i'll give it a try sometimes, ha ha ha.
    though caught by surprise, am still grateful to odette for opening up the tunnel, without her, i will never dare to write here. see, i don't even have a blog title, i just put name on it (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have to be articulate! I mostly just write rubbish about every day stuff! Just write anything that comes into your head! I already like you very much & can't wait to get to know you further!
    Love
    Trace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! so pleased to see you blogging...please keep it up. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. trace, thanks for the boast.
    amy, thanks for dropping by, i will try (lol). don't know what to write til now, maybe i should write how i doze off in the restaurant tonight, quite embarassing, (lol). take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amna welcome! Thank you for following me...I have seen your comments in the other blogs you follow and you are articulate, and Trace so are you too!!!!
    I practised as a Muslim for 15 years, my daughter is Muslim, it is not such an easy religion to practice. I found the religion wasn't the problem, it was the people practising it, like any religion I suppose. I am looking forward to what you write, I am sure it will be inspirational!!!!
    Take care
    Kind regards
    Kirst:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kirst, thanks for the warm welcome and the compliments. you are right,Muslim religion is good but some of the followers mispresented it to the world. I did not find anything wrong with it but the practicing people, had a very bad experience with them starting from my ex, his family and friends. Koran is very similar to the Old Testament in the Bible. I raised my ex niece since she was 2 weeks old unti she was 6 yrs old, she's more than life to me. Her parents took her back to Pakistan and my ties with her had been severed when my marriage broke.
    Take care always, I will go through your previous blogs whenever I have the time here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's sad about your niece. I'm sorry.
    NOW,
    It's time to do another post!!!!

    Take care, with love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amna, me again! Thanks for all your lovely comments, tell us about your life, home & work please, I know I'm very nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trace, I'm really very very hapy that you keep on visiting my empty blog. I will e-mail you and talk to you.
    For the moment I live with my brother at home with my cat and dog. My house is for sale until now, it's hard to sell property nowadays when it's above half M. I am an accountant by profession but now working as Realtor. there's a place here where senior's gather everyday, whenever I'm not working , I joined with them, dining out at night and singing in karaoke bar. I blend in with them coz I like old music. They made me a member of their Senior's Club. Everybody tells me I should not hang out with them but it pleases me most to give them company and love.Since I was a kid, I am close to older people, that made me the favorite of the older folks in my clan. I will tell you more in mail.

    with love!

    ReplyDelete